Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Submit

No. Not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter!

I submitted Amber Gifts to two different publisher this week. I feel like I've thrown one of my children out into the wilderness, except I don't have any real children. It can take months to hear back from these people so in the interim I'll keep up my online projects and finish the third story. I have it at least a third done and know most of what happens next, I just haven't been in a place mentally to continue. Maybe I can do that soon.

A wonderful friend is starting a new life in Florida this week. Let's all keep a good thought for her as she begins this great new adventure. It's a pity she'll be almost as far South of me as she was North of me before the move. No dropping by for tea and crumpets any time soon. Gas has gone up about twenty cents a gallon in the past week. Holy Cow!

KbH

No comments:

Post a Comment