Monday, March 19, 2012

I Blog!

I've never been much of a blogger. Ask anyone who knows me. I write short little bits, not long, complex, descriptive material. I don't do much in my life, so blogging that I ate breakfast, took my assorted medications required of this aging would-be author and then spent the day writing or thinking or watching some damn TV show just doesn't strike me as very interesting.

Here's what I'm going to do:

  1. I'm going to write at least one blog entry every week. Be prepared for the strange, the obscure or the just plain lame. You've been warned.
  2. I'm going to try and talk about my stories. I like them. No publisher does.... yet. In truth only one has seen my first story but more will come. I'll keep you posted.
  3. If you comment, I'll try and respond. If you're kind, then I'll be kind. If you're unkind please be advised that I have worked in Technology since before there was such a word and I can make the silly little tricks that Anonymous has done to banks and business and the Vatican look like child's play. Again, you've been warned.
Thanks for reading. Please be sure and visit all my other assorted sites. I've created links here for you to use. Feel free!

KbH

No comments:

Post a Comment