Friday, July 27, 2012

I Graphic

I have a new cover graphic at the Amber Gifts web site and also over at the FaceBook page. My champion graphic designer, world class blogger, award winning and best selling erotic romance author, Samantha Lucas did the heavy lifting and creating for me. Thank you so much. You should check out her books. You won't be disappointed.

The banner is just some really minor changes, but it brings everything together in the way I want to present the series. I think familiarity and consistency are going to be important, so this change was important to me. I have the one story in the pipeline to be published and two stories I need to prep and submit. Champagne Books gets first dibs and I hope they accept them. They seem to be a great community of authors and editors. I really like them. I'll need to have a Plan B, just in case I get rejected.

~KbH

No comments:

Post a Comment